Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Food Review: Dawn Dish Soap Soup

Today I visited one of my favorite restaurants, 'Get Out Of The Kitchen'.

The main course today was a soup, kindly left in the sink by my mother. Accompanying the soup was a decadently chewy sponge that felt fantastic on my gums.

The soup itself was comprised of a few soap bubbles floating on top of a container of water, but the truly delicious part were the tiny floating bits of pasta, meat, veggies, and whatever else happened to fall into the bucket during the most recent dish-washing. Heavenly!

Dish Soap Soup Toddler Logic
Dish Soap Soup made with Dawn Apple Blossom Soap - mmmmm, tasty!

Judging by the soap-bottle left on the counter, I could tell that the bubbles were of the green-apple variety, made by Dawn. I quickly discovered that by squeezing the sponge into the soup, I could create a vast amount of bubbles that were easy to suck out of the cloth. This was both tasty & messy; two of my favorite things!

Unfortunately, I was unable to finish my meal at 'Get Out Of The Kitchen', due to the customarily rude wait-staff. I was forced to leave my soup where it was and was subjected to a mouth-rinsing by my mother that consisted of flavorless water and a vigorous tooth-brushing.

*Sigh*

I give the food, bubble-quality and presentation all 5 stars. As to the service, I can only leave 1 star.

If you would like to try your hand at making Dish-Soap Soup for yourself, I have left the recipe below:

Dish Soap Soup Recipe

1. Have your mommy wash the dishes.
2. Bring a stool to the counter.
3. Climb onto the counter.
4. Dip a sponge into any leftover water that may be floating in the sink.
5. Suck bubbles & dishwater out of sponge.
6. Enjoy!

1 comment: